Tuesday, January 02, 2007

a lick and a promise

I'm quite busy right now and happy that way so I don't know if I'll get around to giving old Denby the attention he deserves on distribution issues, new media, the end of cinema, etc. But Chutry Experiment is pretty thorough and with lots of updated links, etc.

Suffice it to say that Denby is never far from my thoughts - actually agree with him on Chicago, was musing his thoughts on the song and/or dance musical (do we have to choose?) from review of Dreamgirls - and I like him, as a, well, senior film critic, taking the bull by the horns and talking about new media which I think, honestly, anyone who's studied cinema history, its technology, its audiences, its uses, can and should do.

Another party heard from: some high-falutin' media scholar at zigzigger.

And Chutry Experiment reconsiders.

Emdashes follows up at the NYT.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]