Thursday, December 29, 2005

dec 26 & jan 2 issue: roz chast reads minds


I know it is wrong to steal. But this way, we can all have a good laugh. This is my state of mind right now - I'm furiously finishing my chapter, in between furious bouts of writer's block.

And I am still reading Talk of Town. Go Swarthmore! We have no mascot, unless you count the presumptuous, privileged, precocious and entitled undergrad with good intentions and a critical mind. So I say again, Go Swarthmore! I'm so proud of the undergrads who do Swarthmore War News Radio.

And my little brother got me the Complete New Yorker. And I don't think he even knows I write this thing. Do you, little brother?

Categories: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger zoe p. said...

I haven't even opened it yet . . . when I do, I'm sure you will all hear about it.

9:48 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Roz Chast is hilarious. I just got my 2006 Roz Chast calendar in the mail today. The best!

8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]