Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
- Name: zoe p.
- Location: United States
Anyone can comment, please do. If I haven't mentioned your favorite recent New Yorker article (or the one you loathed but couldn't tear your fascinated eyes away from) please just speak up anywhere you see fit.
- the overpopulation of the moral high ground
- Well Played
- Another article I missed!
- hungry much?
- it could be worse
- acocella and gladwell make me sick
- the song of the snark
- coasters, $.80 each
- Barney Frank, ways back
- I have cable TV. And the rest is history . . .
it's an easy target
Emdashes: Just as obsessed, but more polite.
The New Yorkerest piece in the magazine, weekly.
NYkette: Regular reader, extraordinary cartoonist.
Daniel Radosh, and his Anti-Caption Contest!
New Yorker White Boy Watch (wonders never cease)
some but not all of my thoughts on
- Denby, natch.
- I'm so over Acocella.
- A passing interest in Friend.
- I'd talk to Ross at a party,
- same goes for Schjeldahl.
- Flanagan smells.
- Anthony Lane is OK
- but he's no Pauline Kael.
- Lauren Collins is awfully popular.
- I don't love Gopnik.
- Steven Shapin is yummy with a spoon.
- Buford, eh.
Someone made a flickr set of The Writers, c. 2006
my posts, categorized
my love/hate is not-monogamous
- The New York Review of Books
- The New York Observer
- The Nation
- Gawker Yes. Gawker.
- Vanity Fair (the magazine)