Thursday, September 08, 2005

If you thought I was some kind of right-wing paranoid attacking the liberal media . . .

. . . you're wrong. I am criticizing the New Yorker from a left of liberal position, with some of the issues raised here, at Print Culture thrown in. They've been very explict and I owe them a big thanks for being so articulate on complicated and personal issues. Since I, however, am less comfortable with direct communication, I often try to show not tell my critical position, here in this blog, and more generally in life (an approach that drives friends and family members crazy, but is sometimes sneaky and persuasive when teaching undergrads). But if you read the blog, you know all this.

Recent posts suggest that I need to create an "about my blog" category.

Categories: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]