Wednesday, December 07, 2005

is it hot in here, or is it just me?

I am a toaster!

what kitchen utensil are YOU?

You are a toaster! You enjoy holding heated conversations but have a hard time not letting your anger get the best of you. Be careful with your short temper. You also enjoy making toast. Just remember to stay away from metal objects.

And I didn't even answer "hot" to the question, "What phrase best describes you?"

Short quiz, but right on. I found this via the chocolate lady whose blog will be of especial interest to those who read Hebrew. But also to those who eat.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A toaster, eh?
Thanks for the nice mentions; I'm enjoying your friends' blogs, too.

5:37 PM  
Blogger zoe p. said...

sometimes i find that have the same palate as my friends (lemony, fishy, white wine-y). with you and mzn it was sort of the obverse, i thought you might have similar palates (meat-y, thyme-y ? not to label anyone . . . you are both very diverse) so you might be friends.

as for the toaster, i just thought of this, but my mom got me a toaster oven when i turned sixteen. how funny is that?

7:50 PM  
Blogger femme feral said...

I was a spork. I am useless.

I guess I'm happy with that.

3:50 PM  
Blogger juniper pearl said...

awww, f.f., i was a spork too! in fact, i think i've wound up with the same results as you in every quiz we've ever both taken. interesting. anyhow, our supposed uselessness is a product of our eclecticism, right? and i always think of that as a positive trait. besides, i adore sporks and find them not only useful but infinitely charming. they're like the sanrio turtle of the utensil world.

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]