Thursday, August 24, 2006

now, where was I?


sao paulo teatro municipal
Originally uploaded by zpa.
During my recent absence (after the kitsch but before the cable) I was in Brazil, in Sao Paulo and in Rio de Janeiro. I forgot my camera so I had to buy a disposable with real film and a flash. I thought this might produce something interesting in the way of photos, but it did not. After the freedom of all the digital photos you want, I felt inhibited. And everything just looks murky. When my travelling companions share their photos with me I'll post a few here and tell you all about the food. The rest of my, er, "atmospheric" Brazil photos are on flickr. Just click on the photo here and you'll find them all.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, sounds like a great trip! Did you eat some wonderful food while you were gone?

4:50 PM  
Blogger zoe p. said...

It was a great trip and I did eat some wonderful food. I'm actually a little stumped about how to narrate the experience. Maybe I'll be inspired if I see my companions' photographs . . . but meat pastries, for sure.

5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]