Monday, September 19, 2005

And what should I do about all these stupid comments?

Not to sound like someone's english teacher, but "good" "best" and "sucks" are not really very persuasive. I try to delete comments from absolutely fake entities, but if people are vague in their praise or criticism of the blog, the New Yorker, movies, whatever, I have no way of telling if they are just stupid, or posting for exposure or what. So, read the blog carefully, consider the title an ironic overstatement and try to be descriptive in your replies.

And you'll get an A, I promise.

Categories:

1 Comments:

Blogger Regan said...

Your post is the best! I'm so tired of posts that suck! HA!

Honestly, you have a great blog going and I will return...

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]